Complaint Review: Genesee County FOC

• Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: Jasmine Orange — Alanson Michigan United States of America
Genesee County FOC
900 S. Saginaw Street, Flint, Mi Internet United States of America

Genesee County FOC Genesee County Circuit Court Took my children away from a good parent for no reason whatsoever just because they know the father personally. Internet

*Consumer Comment: What the H**L!

My ex-husband, who my mother introduced me too at 17 because she knew his aunt since I was 12, took me to court and filed for divorce and custody of our 3 minor children. He filed for divorce in a town he grew up in that his parents lived in since his dad was 26. A town he graduated high school from and his parents went to church in. Where his parents golfed with all of the judges, the lawyers, and the police. I didn't know what was goin on. I didn't know I was signing my rights away because my mom hired a lawyer who worked against me. I didn't know my soon-to-be ex-husband's father contributed yearly $10,000 to the local police fund. I couldn't understand at 23 years old my rights as a mother were being terminated by the Genesee County Family Court Division by Judge Gadola, Sr. because no one told me. Why didn't my mother or my lawyer explain it to me? Why was I kept in the dark?

For 15 years now I have fought my ex-husband and Genesee county IN Genesee County (an no other venue) in an unfair fight for custody of my children, or to at least share custody with my ex-husband. I am not a substance abuser. I have a clean criminal and driving record and I put myself through community college by working and financial aid. I worked 3 jobs, 1 full-time and 2 part-time while having my children during the weekends and on holidays. I had my kids half of the time until 2008 when my ex-husband and his new girlfriend filed for full-custody and child support. I carried a 3.67gpa and was on the Dean's List consistenly each semester until then. I was very accomplished in my career, I even managed to obtain a rent-to-own house. It was beautiful - 1800 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms; 30 acres of land. Full basement. My ex-husbands girlfriend saw everything I had achieved and the next thing I knew she was asking me personally for money to afford to take care of my children even though every weekend that they were at my house I took care of their needs. I calculated it and I was spending $2,000.00 of my earned income of my children every month.

So, knowing my background, Genesee county decided to abolish my parental rights and they awarded custody and child support to a 3-time DUI abuser. I hired an attorney from Genesee county to get custody of my children back and if not then to at least keep custody the way it was. He managed to help get my ex-husband custody and for the two years that we fought for custody, I suddenly owed back child support arears of $20,000 for those two years that we fought in court.

You tell me - Where is MY justice?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesee-County-FOC/internet/Genesee-County-FOC-Genesee-County-Circuit-Court-Took-my-children-away-from-a-good-parent-f-868126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesee County FOC

What the H**L!

AUTHOR: suuzythefloozy - (United States of America)

Honey I am maybe thinking you have some type of learning disabilities.In your report It seemed as though everyone was in cahoots with your ex. Nobody ever taught you to read before you signed the dotted line, the fault is not your mothers but your own. Stop complaining at least you have the option to still see your kids.

They will be grown soon honey so move on and enjoy your life. There is always the option of having a new batch of children before your eggs dri up or you can just live your life(as Rhianna sings) whats done is done.