Complaint Review: Geneses Media Labs

• Submitted: Sat, August 16, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2008

• Reported By:MCCORMIC Texas
Geneses Media Labs
10073 Valley View Street Ste 260 Cypress, California U.S.A.

Geneses Media Labs genesis media labs scammers are operating in Spring Texas Cypress California

*Author of original report: corrected spelling of company

*Author of original report: corrected spelling of company

I fell right into a "white van scam" while visiting my local bank. The young men approached me about this home theater system with a msrp of $3999.

Same stories as the others about being installers and has this system left over. Started out at $800 then went down to $600. Was not going to buy but they asked me what I would give. I figured that it would have to be worth at least $400. They accepted. While I was in the bank, a lady police officer drove up behind them. I guess she was checking to see if the vehicle or products were stolen. I spoke with the officer to inquire if the goods had been stolen. I did not want to be a party to accepting stolen goods. She confirmed that they were not. I paid the young man in front of the officer and she witnessed the exchange and the amount. I did write the license plate number down and later found out who the vehicle belonged to. I also found the address and proceeded to take the system (G-506) to that location.

The lady was not aware of anything that was wrong, She had loaned her vehicle to one of her friends son's to help him out. I left the system their and told the lady to see that the young man got the system and I would be expecting my money back. I have the information on the young man and his phone number. If I don't get my money back in a couple of days, I will file charges, if that is possible. I'm also sure the IRS would like to know the tax evasion aspect of it.

d**k tracy
MCCORMIC, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geneses-Media-Labs/Cypress-California-90630/Geneses-Media-Labs-genesis-media-labs-scammers-are-operating-in-Spring-Texas-Cypress-Calif-363689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geneses Media Labs

corrected spelling of company

AUTHOR: Dick tracy - (U.S.A.)

The correct spelling for the company is "GENESIS" and not "GENESES"

corrected spelling of company

AUTHOR: Dick tracy - (U.S.A.)

The correct spelling for the company is "GENESIS" and not "GENESES"