Complaint Review: Genesis Business Solutions, LLC

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: sola_mob — pembroke pines Florida
Genesis Business Solutions, LLC
15715 South Dixie Highway Suite 403 Palmetto Bay, Florida USA

Genesis Business Solutions, LLC Windows UniverseGenesis Outsourcing Solutions, LLC Clean Image Corporation Dave Rudra - real name: DEBJIT RUDRA luring young woman into office Palmetto Bay, Florida

reporting individual: alias: Dave Rudra, real name:  DEBJIT RUDRA

Job Line:(305) 235-0550
Fax:(305) 235-0560
Email:[email protected]

This man is a fraud.
He contacted me originally saying he found my photography ad and wanted me to become an owner of his company "Genesis Business Solutions, LLC" which was going to become "Windows Universe" specializing in environmental and hospitality management. I sent him my resume and he was "intrigued" by my entrepreneurial skills (which I do possess). [continued below]....

.....
He tried showing me a video to get me interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXEiN1CqbPs

Sunbiz.org as reference his businesses were also listed under: Genesis Outsourcing Solutions, LLC, Clean Image Corporation

I turned down his offer of "owning equity in the company and being an owner and dedicating many hours" because I was not interested in basically building up his entire company while he sat back and watched (which is what he had implied). I was not about to drive an hour for commute for nothing either. He kept asking me if I considered relocating if the price was right, etc. etc. He claimed that his business brought in 7 million dollars one year.

I turned him down multiple times. He kept calling me and trying to get me for my services that he originally contacted me for which was photography, modeling, and marketing assistance. I then agreed to assist him in his desire to have a model for different yoga poses for his Windows Universe company and that he would even hire a coach if I needed one. But then asked if he could use my professional camera, which I found fishy.

He also claimed he needed help with creating a business logo and also office assistance and filing. He asked for me to come into his office for office work for 7 hours. He did not care that my base pay was $25.00 an hour including travel expenses.

He never told me his name except for that it was "Dave." I had confronted him with his full name at one point and stated "Ok Mr. Rudra, see you Tuesday" He automatically called me and asked where I work (I work at a law firm, he wanted to know what type of field) and also said "I never told you my last name, how did you find out?" And I responded "Do you actually think I'm an idiot? I'm a petite woman, I am not going anywhere until I do full research." He was surprised and embarrassed and kept asking me to confirm that I was going to meet him (multiple times he asked about 4-8 times).

The day before I was supposed to meet him I did further research. Found out that was not his real name but rather his real name is: DEBJIT RUDRA.  He has a large criminal record and many cases pending.  I also googled and found letters to judges where he was discussing murder and kidnapping.

See link: http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/florida/flsdce/1:2010cv21929/359274/74/1.pdf?ts=1333795137

He has disputes with the following companies and people:
FINANCIAL CREDIT LLC
CLEAN IMAGE AT MIAMI
CLEAN IMAGE OF MIAMI INC
WELLS FARGO BANK
SUNTRUST BANK
DYER P I & ASSOCIATES CORP
SILVERMAN, WADE H (DR

He also has pending criminal charges:
ARSON 1ST DEGREE FELONY
PROTECTIVE INJ VIOL ( PROTECTIVE INJ VIOL & STALKING )
DISORDERLY CONDUCT & RESIST OFF W/O VIOL

All in all a collection I found was of: arson, battery, domestic violence, bankruptcy and debt issues, lawsuits both civil and criminal, and kidnapping and murder life situations.

When I had messaged him that I could not visit him because of personal liability he went on a tangent accusing me of being involved in racketeering (RICO organization) and claiming that it was a federal crime and he wanted to know who was giving me false information, etc. etc. He said that he forwarded my information to "Grace, [email protected]" He was literally freaking out paranoid almost with disease/condition like symptoms.

I needed to post this ad in fear for another person or more importantly, WOMAN who he may lure to his locations. Please stay away from this fraudulent individual. Very scary. This occurred within February 2014.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Business-Solutions-LLC/Palmetto-Bay-Florida-33157/Genesis-Business-Solutions-LLC-Windows-UniverseGenesis-Outsourcing-Solutions-LLC-Clean-1122681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Business Solutions, LLC