Complaint Review: Genesis Driving School

• Submitted: Wed, June 17, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
Genesis Driving School
1605 W Olympic Boulevard Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Genesis Driving School Genesis Driving School Rip Off Los Angeles California

I paid Genesis Driving School $850 for 10 driving lessons, and was asked to pay the money upfront, which, regrettably, I did. Unfortunately, after only 3 lessons, the instructor seized to show up for our scheduled appointments and refused to return any of my phone calls. When I visited the school at its physical address, I was told by an employee that since I had inquired about using other driving schools I was no longer "eligible" for driving lessons. Needless to say, I was stunned by this absurd and offensive behavior until I realized I had been scammed.

I would like to post an alert and encourage potential students to avoid this school at all costs!!!!!!

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2009 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Driving-School/Los-Angeles-California-9001/Genesis-Driving-School-Genesis-Driving-School-Rip-Off-Los-Angeles-California-462396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Driving School