Complaint Review: Genesis Financial LLC

• Submitted: Sun, September 18, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 18, 2011

• Reported By: Another Victim of Genesis Financial LLC — San Diego California U.S.A.
Genesis Financial LLC
3070 Bristol Street, Suite 450 Costa Mesa, California United States of America

Genesis Financial LLC Andrea Kooiman; Rachel Maese; Cynthia Morales; Brian Kissinger; Corey Kulik The company and its associates have been scamming people into believing they can help and prevent foreclosures/sale dates from happening. I know because I just realized now that I am one of their victims Costa Mesa, California

The company and its associates have been scamming people into believing they can help and prevent foreclosures/sale dates from happening.  I know because I just realized now that I have been a victim.   Several months ago I paid them for their services.  They promised to add me to an ongoing lawsuit against the big mortgage banks (my lender being one of them) and to keep a constant eye on any foreclosure activity on my home with the goal to obtain a loan modification in my favor.  This all happened back in March of 2011.  Since then, they have only attempted to communicate with me a few times via email and by returning my phone calls but that stopped beginning in July.  Since the last email in early July I have not received any kind of communication from them.  They have not been returning my phone calls and emails to them.  In fact, emails have been returned back to me un deliverable.  Do not believe in Genesis Financial LLC and any of its representatives/associates and run to the hills if you are being suckered in paying them for any help/services.
It is only a matter of time when the CA Attorney General hears about this and puts them on her radar.  The internet is chock full of websites/webpages reporting this company and its scumbag associates.  This is what they now get as what is rightfully due to them ... tarnished reputations!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2011 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Financial-LLC/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Genesis-Financial-LLC-Andrea-Kooiman-Rachel-Maese-Cynthia-Morales-Brian-Kissinger-Core-778172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Financial LLC