- Report: #818505
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Genesis Financial Solutions
Genesis Financial Solutions8405 SW Nimbus Ave., Suite A Beaverton, Oregon United States of America
Genesis Financial Solutions 2nd OFFENSE - SENT 1099C TO IRS Beaverton, Oregon
In February, 2009, I received an envelope from Genesis Financial Solutions - Beaverton, Or. Upon opening it inside was a Form 1099C - Cancellation of Debt - Amount $5003.63 - Sent to IRS for tax year 2008.
1) I can't identify the debt amount through any of my accounts
2) I am being charged the additional amount as income for my 2008 tax return
3) IRS says it is my responsibility to have Genesis reverse this 1099C or it will count towards my reported income, which will further raise my tax burden.
Now that I have found this site and read all the information about this horrible company, I am so outraged over this matter it makes me sick.
I will speak with an attorney regarding this matter.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Financial-Solutions/Beaverton-Oregon-97008-7185/Genesis-Financial-Solutions-2nd-OFFENSE-SENT-1099C-TO-IRS-Beaverton-Oregon-818505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.