Complaint Review: Genesis Financial llc

• Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By: Gail — Rancho Cucamonga California United States of America
Genesis Financial llc
3070 Bristol St. Suite 450 Costa Mesa, California United States of America

Genesis Financial llc This company took $3,800 to save my house and put me in a class action towards the mortgage company Costa Mesa, California

Last year I was in trouble financially with my mortgage company and Genesis Financial contacted me to see if they could help. They told me they were in a class act suit against the mortgage companies and they would be able t save my house and keep it from going on sale.
     I talked to some one today 8-22-11 and they told me they would call and let me know who to fax my fore closer notice to and any other papers I had. No one called me back so I got nervous and called them and all I get is a recording. So I went on the internet and I saw where other people have been taken.
     So I am writing this letter in hopes to get any of my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Financial-llc/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Genesis-Financial-llc-This-company-took-3800-to-save-my-house-and-put-me-in-a-class-act-768342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Financial llc