• Report: #12099

• Reported By:Andersonville TN
Genesis International
Nationwide U.S.A.

Diet ZX is a rip-off

I ordered Diet ZX in September of 2001. The charge of approximately $55 showed up on my bank statement a week later. I called to check the status of the order to see if it had been shipped three weeks after I called in the order. They said that they had not even processed my order even thought my credit card had already been charged! I asked for my money to be refunded and the order canceled since it had not even been processed, let alone shipped and was told that this was not possible. They then told me to refuse the merchandise when it came and the charges would be credited "immediatley". I refused the product when it finally arrived in late November. As of today, January 21, 2002, my credit card account has still not been reimbursed for the amount and I am unable to get in touch with the company.
Jacqueline
Andersonville

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Diet ZX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-International/nationwide/Diet-ZX-is-a-rip-off-12099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis International