• Report: #519785

• Submitted: Wed, November 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 04, 2009

• Reported By: Bryan — Lubbock Texas United States of America
Genesis Media Labs - Home Theaters
10073 Valley View Street, Suite #104 Cypress, California United States of America

Genesis Media Labs - Home Theaters Genesis Media Labs Scam Cypress, California

Two guys in a pick up were in aparking lot trying to sell an extra home theater system that was on the trailer, stating that they were not going to use it for a job here in Lubbock and it was extra, they had to get rid of it before they returned to their motel where it would be taken as inventory. One of the men showed me a magazine where the model of the home theater system was 5,299, he went on to say that they generally sell for 4,600. He said he was going to make it easy for me, he loaded the eqiupment in my truck and said he would ride with me to go get the money. The other man said they didn't have much time and asked how far I lived, I replied that it would take thirty minutes and he said "we have to be at the motel as soon as possible."

I came home, assembled the system and became suspicious when I discussed the price of the home theater system with a friend of mine - so I visited the website Genesis Media Labs only to discover there is no website - just a blank page with only a copyright listed. Then I read a similar report about Genesis Media Labs and I realized they were scam artists. One of the men, Larry, called me from his cell phone and his phone number is: (816) 695-3319.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2009 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Media-Labs-Home-Theaters/Cypress-California-90630/Genesis-Media-Labs-Home-Theaters-Genesis-Media-Labs-Scam-Cypress-California-519785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Media Labs - Home Theaters