Complaint Review: Genesis Media Labs

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:uniontown Ohio
Genesis Media Labs
genesismedialabs.com Canton, Ohio U.S.A.

Genesis Media Labs Genesis Media LAbs, Dream AUdio Works Robbed Me!!! Canton Ohio

Genesis Media Labs or the fake business Dream Audio Works is a scam and whoever works there should be shot and dragged to the gutter were they belong.........Today March 16, 2009 i was at the bank in Canton Ohio making a deposit for my work.....Three pieces of S**T come up to me and said they have some home audio equipment for cheap.....They pulled up in a black SUV that had white Dream Audio Works stickers on the two back windows..with michigan plates.....They showed me this equipment from a company named genesis and showed me the bar code that had a price 3,999.99... Of course i was spectical thinking it was stolen or broken...but then they showed me all this paper work that i found out was all bullsh**t, and warranties blah blah blah i ended up buying the junk for $160.00 which seemed like to good to be true.....

well i got back to work and pulled up the place on the internet and everything was fake and i seen all this stuff about them being a scam..........So i left work to go find them...i drove around for like 20 minutes when i finnally saw them in a WAL-Mart parking lot about to sell some speakers to some more guys. I pulled up to them got out of the car and they almost Sh*t there pants.....i confronted them and they said they were going to give me my money when i went to my car to get the speakers i look up and there racing to pack up there vehicle.... i ran around my car and they took off.....I chased after them but some old lady cut me off and i lost them..... If this isnt robbery i dont know what is.......
License Plate# BQZ4521
All i know is they better not let me see them around here again or i might go to jail, put it that WAY!!!

Joeschmoe
uniontown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Media-Labs/Canton-Ohio-44718/Genesis-Media-Labs-Genesis-Media-LAbs-Dream-AUdio-Works-Robbed-Me-Canton-Ohio-434928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Media Labs