Complaint Review: Genesis Media Labs

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:elmira New York
Genesis Media Labs
Harbor Creek, PA Harbor Creek, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Genesis Media Labs Vehicle Scam Harbor Creek Pennsylvania

I am an, OTR, truck driver. I just pulled into the truckstop in, Harbor Creek, PA and a small chevy van, light blue in color, pulled up next to me, with the same basic story as most who ahve been scammed. Two guys were in the van, and were both pushing this home theater system on me and showed me the, invoice and mspr sticker. The story was that they were making deliveries and somehow had 2, extra systems in their van. At first it was $1000.00, then lower and lower, until they finally agreed on $400.00. Well I went for it and shelled out the cash. Afterwords, something made me think to go online and do some re-search, too little to late. At first I was not shocked by this being a scam, but more by me being taken. I wish Ihad gotten the plate number, nut they were gone in a amtter of seconds. The two guys said they were from the, Clevland, Avon, Ohio area.

Dave
elmira, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2007 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Media-Labs/Harbor-Creek-Pennsylvania/Genesis-Media-Labs-Vehicle-Scam-Harbor-Creek-Pennsylvania-287773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Media Labs