Complaint Review: Genesis Media Labs

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Las vegas Nevada
Genesis Media Labs
genesismedialabs.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Genesis Media Labs he rip me off selling me a stupid home theater Las Vegas Nevada

It happen to me 2! a couple hours ago, i was coming out of starbucks and a guy in a blue explorer told me he was selling a home theater he told me a lot of stuff i cant even rememeber, the thing is that he convince me ask me for $400.00 and told me that the MSRP was 1,999.00 (which it was also in the box)and i told him i only had 100.00 he asked for more, but he said i look like a nice guy and he took the money! after a few hours i got home and went on google and i found out that it was a scam. NOTE: BE CAREFUL WITH THIS PEOPLE THAT GOT NO HEART AND LIFE AND THEY JUST WANT TO RIP OFF PEOPLE..........

George
Las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Media-Labs/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Genesis-Media-Labs-he-rip-me-off-selling-me-a-stupid-home-theater-Las-Vegas-Nevada-387638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Media Labs