Complaint Review: Genesis Media Labs

• Submitted: Wed, April 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2009

• Reported By:Burlington, NJ New Jersey
Genesis Media Labs
www.genesismedialabs.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Genesis Media Labs Con Artists Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I also had an encounter with "Ron", two weeks ago in downtown Philadelphia. He approached me on the street and said he needed help- his car was broke down and he needed a ride to the towing place. I agreed to give him a ride. On the way he called the towing place and they declined his credit card. He did not have enough cash to pay the bill, so I agreed to loan him the difference. He agreed to meet me at my house to pay me back the following day. He gave me his cell phone number: (267)980-3620. I took him back to his car to wait for the tow truck after he concluded business at the towing place. The next day he called and said he couldn't meet me, but would send me a check. He took down my address. Since then he will not return my calls, and his number is now "temporarily out of service". I found out by paying for information that this scubmbag's real name is Brandon Wiater. He is 31. He currently lives somewhere in Philly. I have more information if anyone is interested. I'm not giving up on getting my money back from him. I hope that others he has ripped off or conned don't give up either. I hope that this guy gets what's coming to him sooner than later.

Don
Burlington, NJ, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Media-Labs/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/Genesis-Media-Labs-Con-Artists-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-440016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Media Labs