Complaint Review: Genesis Media Labs

• Updated: Fri, May 21, 2010

• Reported By: Diana Dibble — orange California United States of America
Genesis Media Labs
cypress,ca Internet United States of America

Genesis Media Labs genesismedialabs.com Genesis lied to me and ripped me off with horrible speakers! , Internet

I was walking in the Target parking lot in Santa Ana,Ca. I was heading into Target to buy Diapers for my baby.

These two really good looking, charming men appeared next to me. They said "hi pretty lady, how are you?" I said "Im fine". They wanted to offer me this great deal. They told me that their company had ordered to many speakers and they have no room in the

warehouse. They told me that their manager gave them permission to sell the speakers to the public. At the time my husband and I were looking for speakers and I thought it would be a great present for my husband. They wanted $400 dollars for the speakers and I talked them down to $200 cash. I thought I was getting a great deal..

When I got home, my husband told be that I got scammed and that I need to return them. I went on the internet and tried to get the number to the company.. They had no contact number but an e-mail. I tired to e-mail the company but never got a response.

I'm very upset and still have the speakers in a box.

Diana D

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Media-Labs/internet/Genesis-Media-Labs-genesismedialabscom-Genesis-lied-to-me-and-ripped-me-off-with-horrible-605825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Media Labs