Complaint Review: Genesis Media Labs

• Reported By:Gowen Michigan
Genesis Media Labs
www.genesismedialabs.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Genesis Media Labs White Van Scam,Home Theatre Greenville Michigan

The whole thing ended up happening right after eating at subway.My friends and I were leaving subway when this white chevy tahoe flagged down the person that was parked next to us.They started to drive away and we signaled for them to come back.Upon their return they showed us what they had and how much they wanted for it.Not being one to pass up a great deal I told them I would go to the bank.I withdrew $350 for what I believed was a $4,500 home theatre system.Thinking wow this is a great deal and that i could just as easily sell this same system on ebay for at least double what I paid.So i went home and typed in genesismedialabs.com into google and saw that quite a few sites came up as scam warnings.After reading a couple I realized the same thing that had been happening to others had just happened to me.I drove around my town searching for this white tahoe but to no avail.I'd just like to warn everyone if it seems too good to be true then it probably is.

Chris
Gowen, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Media-Labs/nationwide/Genesis-Media-Labs-White-Van-ScamHome-Theatre-Greenville-Michigan-297273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Media Labs