Complaint Review: GenesisMails

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: mel —
GenesisMails

GenesisMails Money making scam Internet

I signed up with this company in November 2012. Someone told me about how I can make money from the site by just clicking the ads that they email. The website told me once i hit 50,000 i could request a payout and get my money within 3-9 months because i was a free user if i wanted the money faster i should upgrade my account to the premium so i did. I paid $166 was told my account would be upgraded within 14-24 hours i paid through paypal and that it would take 7 days for the payment to clear. I sent 1 payment but it was returned to be denied. I sent another payment and that payment went through and was completed.  I have been reading online about the company being a scam but I am waiting to see what will happen to my payment that was sent out & if i will get my $50,000. This company has been up since 2012 we are in 2013 why hasn't it been shut down if it is indeed a scam? Why haven't authorities contacted the people of the company? We'll see what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GenesisMails/internet/GenesisMails-Money-making-scam-Internet-1044286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GenesisMails