Complaint Review: Genie Bra

• Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: Patti Silva — Tinley Park Illinois United States of America
Genie Bra
500 Returns Rd Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Genie Bra Tristar Products False advertisement,this bra does not do what is advertised.It is a glorified sport bra..the support they claim is non existent! Wallingford, Connecticut

After viewing an infomercial on the Genie Bra and because of an issue with my shoulder, it seemed to me a good idea to order this bra that they stated had great support. I figured the extra support would somewhat alleviate the pain in my shoulder.

They showed girls wearing their normal bras and later showed the same girls wearing the Genie Bra.
It sure did look like the support was really good so I ordered the bras. When I received them and tried them on...I was completely dumbfounded!  There was absolutely NO support.

I had a couple of friends over and after viewing me in my regular bra and then with the Genie Bra, they were as dumbfounded as I was!  The difference was incredible and the support was non existent. I am going to get a refund as promised by the company but I can't recoup the shipping and handling.

The shipping and handling was $25.98 and I still had to wait 2 weeks after waiting for 4-6 weeks due to "overwhelming volume of orders." This bra is complete junk and garbage. It is not even as supportive as a sport bra.

I hope that by filing this report that I can prevent someone else from wasting their money and time over this total and complete falsely advertised garbage!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genie-Bra/Wallingford-Connecticut-06495/Genie-Bra-Tristar-Products-False-advertisementthis-bra-does-not-do-what-is-advertisedIt-741193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genie Bra