Complaint Review: Genisis Security

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: John — Indianapolis Indiana
Genisis Security
Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Genesis Security, jimmy johns, broad ripple, Abuse, intimidation, battery, attack, security, guard, Indianapolis Indiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: File Formal Complaint

On Sunday September 15 2013 at 0130 am while trying to leave the Jimmy Johns in Broad Ripple a security guard came up to my car and told me to leave. I said I am waiting on my client to come out. He said he didn't care and I had to leave, I told him I would as soon as she came out. I rolled up my window. The security guard then hit my window with a closed fist. I rolled the window down and told him not to touch my car again. He then got a black expandable baton from his right hip and stuck it through the cracked window against my neck. I rolled up the window, took the stick and put car in reverse. I then started honking the horn and called 911. The security guard then reached for a gun that was hiding under his shirt on his left side. There was a cop across the street who came over and gave the guy his stick back, refused to give me his name and told me to leave. He said he wasn't going to waste his time on this. Shame on Genesis Security, and Jimmy Johns for hiring these kinds of people, shame on Indianapolis Metropolitan Police IMPD for not protecting the public! This was by far the scariest moment of my life!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genisis-Security-/Indianapolis-Indiana/Genesis-Security-jimmy-johns-broad-ripple-Abuse-intimidation-battery-attack-securi-1084615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genisis Security

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

File Formal Complaint

AUTHOR: Genesissec owner - ()

I do understand your issue and ask that you file a formal complaint with our company at info@genesissecurity.biz so that this matter can go under investigation. Please do understand that it is private property and when asked to leave you must under Indiana law. And the also in Indiana if he was reaching in or around your car, moving it would cause anyone in that position to reach for a weapon due to the vehicle being weapon its self. Please understand I am not excusing my officer but explaining a little about how it could be preserved. Please send in a complaint so we can get the full details of this incident and we can make the appropriate changes. Thank you and I do hope we can get this dealt with appropriately.

Genesis Security Managment.