Complaint Review: Genix Labs. - Slim Easy Pro

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 15, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Genix Labs. - Slim Easy Pro
1210 S. Brand Blvd. Glendale, California U.S.A.

Genix Labs. - Slim Easy Pro Rip Off Company! Glendale California

I ordered the "Free" supply of Slim Shake, free health bars, free litature and paid the S/H that was required. Only the Slim Shake arrived. For the next 2 months I received more shipments of the product. Knowing I didn't order them, I did not open them. I also was charged over 88. each month. I had tried to call their toll free number without results. I finally got a valid email address and wrote in asking how to return the unopened packages. I received a reply saying I could not return them - I was on auto-ship. I knew nothing about being on auto-ship. As it turns out, it states that you have tocall within 15 days to cancel your "membership" in order to stop receiving product and being billed for them. In other words, too bad for me! They tell you about the 15 day trial in the very fine print at the last of the "accept or
decline" part.

In the whole LARGE ad, there is not mention of auto-ship or the fact that the product will be 88. each month! If they had written that, I would not have even ordered the sample supply. The product obviously does not speak for itself if they have to resort to these tactics to get orders.

I agree that leagally, they aren't doing anything wrong...but morally...that's another story. SHAME ON YOU !!

Nanci s.
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 03:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genix-Labs-Slim-Easy-Pro/Glendale-California-91204/Genix-Labs-Slim-Easy-Pro-Rip-Off-Company-Glendale-California-434377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genix Labs. - Slim Easy Pro