Complaint Review: Genova Roth Capital

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Rhonda — Columbia Maryland United States of America
Genova Roth Capital
unknown Internet United States of America

Genova Roth Capital I am being threatened by the FRAUD division, they will be taking me to court for not giving this company extra money! unknown, Internet

GRC/Geneva Roth Capital/Loanpoint USA-Whoever they are; they sent my name to the FBI and put me on a list of writing fraudelent checks and is trying to take me to court. After a loan was paid off in 2008, they waited a couple of weeks then proceeded to take out even more money from my account. After my bank informed me, then I had to close my account.  I will fight this, because it is not right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genova-Roth-Capital/internet/Genova-Roth-Capital-I-am-being-threatened-by-the-FRAUD-division-they-will-be-taking-me-t-811514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genova Roth Capital