Complaint Review: Gentle Breeze Loan Co.

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Belinda Johnson — Houston Texas
Gentle Breeze Loan Co.
Dallas, Texas USA

Gentle Breeze Loan Co. AJ Wilson Paul Gibb scam artists Dallas Texas

I was contacted today about a loan application that had been approved.  I then was asked if I still wanted the loan. After speaking with the loan officer I was told to purchase a greendot prepaid card for fund verification and that the amount would not be taken. That is exactly what happened. Now they say that because my credit score wss low I would have to come up with more money before I can receive the requested amount. I told them to lower the amount and for them to refund my money.

They stated that it could not be done uuntil I came up with the rest of the money then I would get it back added to the loan. I sm furious now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Breeze-Loan-Co/Dallas-Texas/Gentle-Breeze-Loan-Co-AJ-Wilson-Paul-Gibb-scam-artists-Dallas-Texas-1129949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Breeze Loan Co.