Complaint Review: Gentle Dental

• Updated: Wed, December 10, 2014

• Reported By: Rfordin505 — Port Saint Lucie Florida
Gentle Dental
1600 SW St Lucie Blvd Port Saint Lucie, Florida USA

Gentle Dental Drills First and Informs Later! tried to up sell after drilling with no prior warning or information Port Saint Lucie Florida

*Author of original report: Final Outcome?

*Consumer Comment: HELFUL INFORMATION WITH COMPLAINTS

In short Gental Dental took it upon themselves to give me a diagnosis and treatment plan to the tune of $700.00. I arrived for the supposed treatment and after Dr. Quick drilled he informed me that he would have to do a root canal instead and it would only cost 2k. AFTER he took xrays at my first visit (less than 3 weeks ago), he should have AT LEAST informed me of the possibility of a root canal or a more in depth procedure so I had the oppurtunity to prepare or decide if i wantd the drilling done in the first place. I previously had NO PAIN on my left side and now I have 2 filled cavities and 2 teeth that have temporary fillings drilled to the NERVE leaving me no other choice but to come up with 2k out of thin air.

They play the part like they care, damage your teeth, and force you to pay them to fix them.

For more information you can see the BBB report I filed also.

This was at Gentle Dental in Port Saint Lucie, Florida.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Dental-/Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-34983/Gentle-Dental-Drills-First-and-Informs-Later-tried-to-up-sell-after-drilling-with-no-pr-1172362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Dental

Final Outcome?

AUTHOR: Rfordin505 - ()

I did. I reported them to everyone and anyone. I ended up getting a call back from higher up's at the corporate level but have yet to return the call. What was your final outcome if you don't mind me asking? Still debating on wether to make the call back to them as I'm not interested in going back to one of their offices - EVER.

Still curious.....

HELFUL INFORMATION WITH COMPLAINTS

AUTHOR: Keeping it Real - ()

Do you want to report a Gentle Dental to corporate headquarters? I did and they responded. Call 1-877-343-3253 or fax your written complaint to 561-431-7971, Attention "GROUPS PATIENT SERVICE TEAM".

These numbers are current, and good for all GENTLE DENTALS on the east coast. Most websites guide you to California, but these phone and fax numbers were just used with success last week on the BOCA GENTLE DENTAL.

Also consider contacting the FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE. There is an online complaint form. They protect florida consumers. Don't be a victim. Complain if necessay, but tell the truth.

Keepin It Real