Complaint Review: Gentle Dental Of Irvine

• Submitted: Sun, November 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 02, 2008

• Reported By:Irvine California
Gentle Dental Of Irvine
4950 Barranca Pky, Irvine, California U.S.A.

Gental Dental Gentle Dental Of Irvine Huge riffoff... scam...Horrible tratment and overcharge Irvine California

I am writing this review for gental dental of irvine. I just moved to Irvine and I looked up my dental insurance website and found these guys. Unfortunately I did not look uo for reviews or I would have stopped right there. I went in for Dr. Seth and had appointment for her but was treated by Dr. To. She is more of con artist than a doctor and can lie like a rug.

I took an early appointment as I had to be at work after the visit. They took 1.5 hours to just get me in and all this time they just said it will take another 15 mins. The doctor came in after x-rays and she made the gums bleed and showed it to me and prescribed a treatment and said I will pay only 500 out of pocket. The treatment was nothing other than a deep cleaning. They overcharged my insurance company and they refused to pay. I ended up paying 1500 instead of initial 500.

These guys are scam artists. I will never go back to them and warn other people too. Hopefully my 30 min effort of writing this up will help some people and I encourage other people also to write about their experiences so people do not get ripped off.

Mike
Irvine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2008 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Dental-Of-Irvine/Irvine-California-90604/Gental-Dental-Gentle-Dental-Of-Irvine-Huge-riffoff-scamHorrible-tratment-and-overcha-387225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Dental Of Irvine