amounts

Complaint Review: Gentle Dental Pompano Beach, FL

• Submitted: Tue, November 24, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — POMPANO BEACH Florida U.S.A.
Gentle Dental Pompano Beach, FL
Federaly Highway Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Gentle Dental Beware Pompano Beach, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Quality Dentistry

If you're looking for quality care with personal attention, don't go to the Pompano Gentle Dental office.  You are just another $ coming through the door and will be treated as such.  I felt as they barely remembered me from one visit to the next, and there were many visits in a short period of time.  As I sat in the chair with my mouth open, the dentist and her assistant chatted about reality shows, family, and their daily activities.  The doctor went back and forth from me to other patients as I sat in the chair and hoped she would remember what she was doing to me.  I spent a huge amount of money to get porcelain veneers only to be greatly disappointed with the outcome.  The color is darker than I hoped for, the fit is terrible and my mouth has been miserable ever since.  When I spoke to the dentist she seemed unconcerned and just told me everything was fine.  After doing more research, I don't feel she did everything necessary for this procedure, and definitely was not concerned with my lack of satisfaction with the results. The only good thing I can say about this office is that the hygienist is a doll and does a great job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2009 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Dental-Pompano-Beach-FL/Pompano-Beach-Florida-/Gentle-Dental-Beware-Pompano-Beach-Florida-528177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Dental Pompano Beach, FL

Quality Dentistry

AUTHOR: Gentle Dental - (United States of America)

The Gentle Dental Dentists are highly trained with an average of 14 years experience. I am sorry if you felt there was too much chatter going on in the office, which is a comment be take seriously and have corrected, but I know that our dentist preform high quality work, as we only hire the best. In the future, if you are unhappy with a procedure, please let us now at that time. Our goal is to make every patient 100% satisfied.