Complaint Review: Gentle Dental Vancouver Mall, Vancouver WA

• Reported By: Eric — Vancouver Washington USA
Gentle Dental Vancouver Mall, Vancouver WA
8700 Van Mall Drive Suite 202A Vancouver, Washington United States of America

Gentle Dental Vancouver Mall, Horrible customer service! Vancouver, Washington

I went in for my bi-annual cleaning, when I arrived the hygenist said she had to x-ray my tooth, and I said why? She told me the Dentist is going to fill a cavity. I said I'm only here for a cleaning. I'm pretty sure I speak good english, but the hygenist was terribly confused, and did not understand. After much confusion I took her word for granted that she knew what she was doing. But No!!!! She talked to me about my insurance may or may not cover the x-ray before even checking my coverages. I was very embarassed talking about personal information in front of strangers. I felt sorry for the barely graduated or even a student intern hygenist she had no idea what she was talking about. Finally when the Dentist arrived all he wanted to do is start drilling my tooth. I asked him if he was going to clean my teeth? And that I was only there for a cleaning. The Dentist said that the receptionist miscommunicated my appointment as a cavity filling instead of a cleaning. The Dentist said he only had a block of time to do the cavity, but not enough time to do the cleaning. I told the Dentist I am not coming back or paying for any services rendered. Gentle Dentle had billed my insurance company for an x-ray and Dentist visit. I will never ever go back to this practice ever again. They don't care at all about the customer all they care about is getting there money, upselling services not necessary, and humiliating customers in there so called billing office discussing payments and money needed up front for services rendered. All this in a not private room open to other patients to hear. horrible practices, billing, and customer service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Dental-Vancouver-Mall-Vancouver-WA/Vancouver-Washington-98662/Gentle-Dental-Vancouver-Mall-Horrible-customer-service-Vancouver-Washington-666418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Dental Vancouver Mall, Vancouver WA

agricultural