Complaint Review: Gentle Dental

• Submitted: Mon, August 30, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda — Boynton Beach Florida United States of America
Gentle Dental
951 Broken Sound Parkway Suite 185, Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Gentle Dental trying to collect what my insurance will not pay them from me and is keeping double payments. I overpaid ins. allowable amount too, they won't return phone calls. Boca Raton, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We follow Insurance Guideline

On my first dental visit I was told of the cost, 1/2 to me and 1/2 to my insurance carrier GEHA. I was required to pay $1995 before leaving.  GEHA allowable payment was $1589.50. Gentle Dental wants me to pay the difference of what my insurance co. is not allowing - $355.50.  I went to the dental group because they are on my GEHA plan and also on my BCBS plan.  They only bill for one ins. and I bill for BC/BS which is very limited. I have paid what was expected from BC/BS as requested and now Gentle Dental is double paid with these payments.  Gentle Dental is not following GEHA allowable charges as they are preffered providers with them as well as with BC/BS.  They do not return my phone calls.  They were advised to call GEHA and they won't.  They ask me for money up front.  I see it that they owe me the $355.50 plus the double payments they have collected from BC/BS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2010 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Dental/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487-3506/Gentle-Dental-trying-to-collect-what-my-insurance-will-not-pay-them-from-me-and-is-keeping-635846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Dental

We follow Insurance Guideline

AUTHOR: Gentle Dental - (United States of America)

Gentle Dental follows all laws andguidelines when it comes to collecting payment from Insurance providers. furthermore, if for some reason you can not get an immediate response from the office, you can simply go to our website and voice any concerns under the "patient feedback" tab. All concerns are immediately followed up on. It is our goal to provide great service and have every patient be 100% satisfied.