Complaint Review: Gentle Dental

• Reported By: Captured — Palm Beach Florida
Gentle Dental
556 Woolbright Rd. Boynton Beach, Florida USA

Gentle Dental VIP Program RIP OFF Boynton Beach Florida

I would give the dentist, endodonist and hygienist five stars.  They were awesome.

VIP Discount Program and charges for services-- ZERO stars.

By the time it was said and done I paid $1712.00 for a root canal/crown.  That is after joining the VIP program that is supposed to save me up to 65%. Their billing system is the most confusing thing I have ever seen, followed by their treatment plan.  I was told I would get a cleaning with the VIP plan and when I went in, I was told I didn't have the right plan.  I walked out, never to return. Feeling ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Dental/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33435/Gentle-Dental-VIP-Program-RIP-OFF-Boynton-Beach-Florida-1074099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Dental