Complaint Review: Gentle Dental

• Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Suzanne — Golden Valley Arizona United States of America
Gentle Dental
1421 Guernville Road #102 Santa Rosa, California United States of America

Gentle Dental Annadel Dental We had much dental work done under Annadel dental, very pleased. When it changed to Gentle Dental we had horrible dental wrork done. I did com[lain on manhy occaisions. Santa Rosa, California

We had thousands of dollars of work done before leaving California to move to Arizona.  When the company was called Annadel Dental the workmanship was exceptional.

They then changed their name to Gentle Dental and many things went wrong.  I have a bridge done by Annadel and you cannot tell it is a bridge.  When my other bridge was done by Gentle
dental, the dentist told me to rub my gums so that the metal did not show.
Then they sold me a partial that never fit.  I drove hundreds of miles to tell the dentist that the partial did not fit and he continually told me it did fit.  It is sitting in the bathroom after 5 years with carbon still on it because I never wore it. Everytime I opened my mouth the partial popped out.  The dentist said it fit....

I stopped paying my Care Credit dental credit card, because I did not want to pay for something I did not receive... which was good service.

Care Credit would like there money and I would like my dental work done with some sort of workmanship.  Can you hel me? Sincerely, Sue

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Dental/Santa-Rosa-California-95403/Gentle-Dental-Annadel-Dental-We-had-much-dental-work-done-under-Annadel-dental-very-pleas-716300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Dental