Complaint Review: Genuine Finance

• Updated: Tue, December 06, 2011

• Reported By: JG — Rogersville Alabama United States of America
Genuine Finance
70 Hudson St 5th FL Hoboken, New Jersey United States of America

Genuine Finance Deborah Allen, Richard Kelly, John Taylor, David Schuster Looks like I was scammed too! And I can't believe it! If they don't come through on their end, I will be filing breach of contract. Hoboken, New Jersey

*Author of original report: thanks for agreeing I am SOL

*Consumer Comment: I don't think you get it.

Apparently I was scammed by these people too! I have been trying to work with them for three weeks and am out a good bit of money! I did all the research too and didn't find any negative reports on this company. But something is up! And I'm going to fight back... I will probably be filing a breach of contract suit against this company, these individuals, the insurance company, etc. SO MAD!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genuine-Finance/Hoboken-New-Jersey-07030/Genuine-Finance-Deborah-Allen-Richard-Kelly-John-Taylor-David-Schuster-Looks-like-I-was-805259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genuine Finance

thanks for agreeing I am SOL

AUTHOR: J Gorum - (United States of America)

Thanks for agreeing with me that I'm out of luck on getting anything back from this fiasco. I am still going to talk with my paralegal and lawyer friends to ensure there is no recourse for me or any other alternatives. And I am going to make sure this gets reported on every website possible. Any suggestions for websites or reports to complete, please let me know. So sad :'(

I don't think you get it.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

You left out all the details, but it appears that you're talking about the Advance Fee Loan Scam.   Let me summarize :

1. A "lender" from the Internet promises you a loan, regardless of bad credit.
2. All you have to do is pay "insurance" or a "deposit" of several hundred dollars and the money will be in your account within 24 hrs.
3. The money must be paid using some untraceable form of cash transfer (i.e. Western Union, MoneyPack, Moneygram, etc...).
4. In most cases the money is sent out of the country.
5. You send the money and nothing happens.
6. Usually they come up with a bogus reason why you need to send even more money.
7. When they realize that they can't fool you into sending any more money, they disappear.

How am I doing so far?   If this sounds like what happened to you, forget about filing suit.   This is not a real company and all the names and addresses they gave you were made up.

I will probably be filing a breach of contract suit against this company, these individuals, the insurance company, etc "

Bottom line, you have no idea where the money went.  You can't sue a fictitious company or fictitious representatives.

The best you can hope for is that your report on this site may help others avoid a similar fate.