Complaint Review: GenuineTimepiece

• Submitted: Sun, June 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: Disappointed customer — Oxnard California
7324 196 street Fresh Meadows, NY 11366 Fresh Meadows, New York USA

GenuineTimepiece Horrible customer service and dishonest family company Fresh Meadows New York

I purchased a watch online and 7 days later trying to communicate with the company the reason why the purchase was still on "pending" status and yet the money taken from my bank account I found out that they didnt have the watch on stock. I requested to have my order cancelled and 3 days later I got a response from them.

It's been 20 days since I requested to have it cancelled and the money refunded back to my bank account and no contact has been made by Genuine TimePiece. I researched and it seemed it was a good and legit family own company. However, it is a pure rip off.

You call their "customer service" and no one answers the phone. Whenever they decide to pick up the phone the greetings are "hello". What kind of company have their employees trained to answer "hello" on a customer service line?

I am in the military and currently deployed. I wasted a lot of time and money on international calls trying to negotiate with Genuine TimePiece since they didnt respond to my emails. I even gave them enough time to refund the money back to me and no feedback on their part. Hope nobody has to go through this pain.

I lost my money and hope no one else loses theirs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 04:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GenuineTimepiece/Fresh-Meadows-New-York-11366/GenuineTimepiece-Horrible-customer-service-and-dishonest-family-company-Fresh-Meadows-Ne-1061384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GenuineTimepiece