Complaint Review: Geo Holiday

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Geo Holiday Scam — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Geo Holiday
p.o. box 78843 Phoenix AZ 85062 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Geo Holiday Starpoint Resort Group Multiples Charges for membership Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Starpoint Resort group, Geoholiday Las vegas

I bought a memebership for this Company on 05/01/12 I paid $1,070.00 as deposit, 3 week later they charged $873.86 for annual membership, and at end of December, 2012

they charged again $873.86 for annual membership for 2012. But in september I called to schedule a vacation and they never have any room available, that's insane. Also I pay them every month $296.00 for the loan "membership" this is for 7 years

This month I didn't send any payment. I they want to take to the Court I'm okay with that.

If someone can help me with this problem.

I will appreciate.

Sincerely
Jerry L.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geo-Holiday/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Geo-Holiday-Starpoint-Resort-Group-Multiples-Charges-for-membership-Las-Vegas-Nevada-994774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geo Holiday

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Starpoint Resort group, Geoholiday Las vegas

AUTHOR: Hatescammer - (United States of America)

Ours is similar story, but I stop paying even before. I never paid the annual membership fee. We have gone to  court were it was kicked down to arbitration. The atty. were old friends. Although they found against me, that is in breach of contract. I will never pay another pennyto them. Beacause all of my income and properties are exempt for garnishing.

checked: www.nlslaw.com