Complaint Review: Geo Holiday

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: TY — NLV Nevada United States of America
Geo Holiday
3700 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Geo Holiday Montex Financial. TIME SHARE SCAM LAS VEGAS STYLE Las Vegas , Nevada

*General Comment: Geo Holiday

*Consumer Comment: time to file class action law suit against Geo Holiday

I got suckered into a time share by Geo Travel. I was told I was getting an "upgrade" because I was military. I kept asking them for the paperwork that says I had an upgrade and they kept pointing to the scratch paper they wrote on.  I should have know better. They also ran out of vacation books and promised to FedEx on to me immediately. It took over 3 calls and 9 days to get it. I called within the 3 days to get more information on what I bought but they told me I would have to wait until closing. They don't have any info on my account. By that time it was too late. They had me.

Bottom line is I want out. I tried to set up a time to meet with them but they would not return my calls. What can I do to get out of this mess?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geo-Holiday/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Geo-Holiday-Montex-Financial-TIME-SHARE-SCAM-LAS-VEGAS-STYLE-Las-Vegas-Nevada-955599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geo Holiday

#1 General Comment

Geo Holiday

AUTHOR: sapper11 - ()

Im getting the same thing here battle buddy.

Mike underscore charlie romeo echo alpha mike echo romeo two  eight  At yankee alpha hotel oscar oscar. Com

time to file class action law suit against Geo Holiday

AUTHOR: Leslie De La Cruz - (United States of America)

All of you out there....we need to pool together our efforts and take GeoHoliday to court. We can't let them rip off more people. Let's not just keep quite about this! We went to their presentation to get the best vacation in the future but in return they gave us more headaches and stole our hard-earned money!