Complaint Review: Geografixx Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Canadian — Calgary Alberta
Geografixx Inc.
5121 SW 90th Ave Cooper City, Florida USA

Geografixx Inc. Geographixx is a Scam Artist- Stay Away Cooper City Florida

Geo Hernandez of geografixx is a thief.. Stay away.

Everything you are reading was true for me

Geografixx looks legit and came recomended by a business associate whom went to jail. You neve get any qualtiy work as  he promises. Even worse he charged my VISA $2,000 a day for over $30,000 while I was in mainland China for extra work that was not delviered or approved. Since I did not see the bills for more that 30 days, I never go the money back. He knows the system.

I am not a competitor and welcome his lawyers to take me to court since I have all the proof and supporting documents.

He is everything you do not want as a developer.... a thief. a liar, a poor developer.

George, give me a call you con artist. I now have the revenue to spread the word. You have been using me as a testimonial as a happy customer, you piece of work.

Stay away and spread the word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geografixx-Inc/Cooper-City-Florida-33328/Geografixx-Inc-Geographixx-is-a-Scam-Artist-Stay-Away-Cooper-City-Florida-1066564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geografixx Inc.