Complaint Review: Geografixx.com

Geografixx.com
12402 Grand Oaks Drive Davie, Florida United States of America

Geografixx.com Ripped Me off For $999 For Pay Per Click Scam Davie, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: resolution

Geografixx claimed that they could set me up a penny per click campaign that would generated thousands of click throughs per month. What I got was s**t!!! He scammed me out of $999 and I still don't have an ad campaign approved with Google Adwords 4 months later. Once he got my money he wouldn't answer any emails or return a phone call. HE IS A PIECE OF CRAP JUST LOOKING TO SCAM HIS NEXT VICTIM. I also filed a dispute with my credit card company, and he just answered with boggus data.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geografixxcom/Davie-Florida-33330/Geografixxcom-Ripped-Me-off-For-999-For-Pay-Per-Click-Scam-Davie-Florida-676186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geografixx.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

resolution

AUTHOR: John Singer - (USA)

sir,

you hired us to create your campaign, We did just that. Designed all of the banners, did the keyword research, created all of your ads and setup your account completely. Spent over 20 hours of work.All that was needed was your ok, or revisions and entering your payment info into google. After repeated request from us you never sent us your revisions. Then you changed your mind , locked us out of the account then you claimed that it was never done.

I will take the high road here and refrain from expressing what I think of you. The truth of matter is that the work is done and then you changed your mind and did not want to pay.

We have all of the proof in the world that claims the opposite of what you say that is what your Credit card dispute was denied.

Again, if you still want us to help you r for that matter finish anything left undone, then let me know and we will be more than happy to help you.