• Report: #271932

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 02, 2007

• Reported By:Chandler Arizona
Geoholiday
920 E University Drive Suite 202, Tempe, AZ, 85281 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Geoholiday - Liars & Unprofessional People Timeshare Liars Cheaters and Unprofessional Tempe Arizona

Their agent spent 1 hours with me convincing me to attend a timeshare present in lieu of which I was supposed to receive a few vacation trips. When I actually reached the location, the manager on site refused to deal with me saying I was not a US citizen. Forget free vacation gifts I didn't feel like being respected. When I asked him to put it in writing, he refused. These people are not honest. I don't think you can trust them.

Because he refused to put it in writing, I do not even know if this was truly their policy that they don't deal with citizens or if he was just being racist.

In either case he didn't even have the courtesy to say that he was sorry. Such a jerk!

Refused to honor his word.
Refused to put on paper what his word is.
Refused to say sorry.
Refused to see business opportunity.

I am sorry for you geoholiday. You have hired a moron who doesn't treat people with respect nor can make decisions that have good business sense.

Parag jagtap
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2007 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geoholiday/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Geoholiday-Liars-Unprofessional-People-Timeshare-Liars-Cheaters-and-Unprofessional-Tem-271932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geoholiday