Complaint Review: George Abravi

• Phone: +22891749524
  • Web:
  • Category:

George Abravi $10.2 Million Scam Lome, Other

The following correspondence I received on my Facebook page.  The italics are my responses!

June 1, 2012

Dear Barbara
I know this Letter will come to you as a surprise, though I do not intend to embarrass you. Let me start by formally introducing My self to you. I am George Abravi , a personal attorney to Mr Robert D,a nationality of your country who died in tragic motor accident by running into a stationery Trailer.

I am contacting you to assist retrieve his huge deposit of US$10.2Million left in the bank before its get confiscated by the bank.

l wait to hear from you and l will give you more details. Email: georgeabravi@gmail.com

Thanks

June 11

Dear Mr.  Abravi,  I am not certain of your reason(s) in being contacted by you!  Sincerely.   Barbara DePierro

Dear Barbara D

Thank you for your response, I want to sincerely say that I need your help to reclaim the fund my late client left in his bank, with no one to put claim to it. Late Engr. Robert DePierro migrated to my country as a young entrepreneur and contractor for the company Shell.

As his personal lawyer, it is my duty to recover his deposit from the bank, six years after his death and an unsuccessful attempt to locate any of his possible family members, until I found you.

I have contacted you in this matter, because you have the same surname with my late client and need your help to repatriate his deposit and clear his name.

It is important to note that this inheritance claim would be of enormous benefit to both of us, as well as benefit the poor and less privileged in our two countries, as I plan, that 10% of total deposits be used to create the Foundation / Children 's Hospital with the name of late Engr. Robert DePierro for his memory.

I need your understanding, in order to support me, I would require you to send me your personal details as listed below so that I can commence the documentation process.

1.Your full names and personal address

2.Your date of birth

3.Your place of birth

4.Your phone and fax numbers

5.Your Occupation.

You can reach me on. +22891749524.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely.

June 11 Please reply to my private email: georgeabravi@gmail.com

Dear . Abravi,

Thank you for your reply, however, before I submit any personal information I would need your credential and/or references or identification!

Thank you for your cooperation!

Sincerely,

Barbara D

June 12

Dear Barbara D
Thanks for your email. For your rest of mind, attached is my ID card to ascertain my identity. Kindly send me the requested details so I can start legal process of the claim at the high court of Togo.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

George Abravie

GEORGE ID.jpg

July 17

Dear Mr. Abravi,

I am still with doubt about your legitimacy and need further proof of your status and intentions thereof!

Apprehensive and sincerely,

Barbara D

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 03:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Abravi/nationwide/George-Abravi-102-Million-Scam-Lome-Other-898960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Abravi