Complaint Review: George Beaudoin

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: Candy — Laredo Texas United States of America
George Beaudoin
Napierville, Quebec United States of America

George Beaudoin Georges Albert Beaudoin He got me pregnant and then skipped after promising to marry me. He also took money off me, said it was a loan but have not heard from him since. I know he ripped one other woman off because he told m Napierville, Quebec

*Author of original report: Contacted comp.

George Beaudoin is a con artist and will rip you off. He makes a lot of trips to Laredo but he needs to be stopped. I am pregnant with his baby and he borrowed money from me with promises to marry me and to pay back money. Since then he has changed his phone number and his email address. He told me all about the poor woman he used before. From what he told me he has been in trouble numerous times. Why does this trucking company allow him to drive for them. I work in a truck stop and make very little money and he knows it. He goes all over the US and Canada using women as he goes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2011 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Beaudoin/Napierville-Quebec-/George-Beaudoin-Georges-Albert-Beaudoin-He-got-me-pregnant-and-then-skipped-after-promisin-764855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Beaudoin

Contacted comp.

AUTHOR: Candy - (United States of America)

He drove a truck for Dubois Transport out of Napierville, Canada. I contacted the owner of the company Normand Dubois via email and all he would say is that George or Georges no longer worked for them. I think Mr. Nomand Dubois knows how I can get in touch with him and won't tell me because once again he is covering for him. I am 8 1/2 months pregnant and he owes me 4000.00 dollars.