Complaint Review: George C. Heath

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: darksyde — Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania United States of America
George C. Heath
Wilmington West Chester, Glen Mills, PA Glen Mills, Pennsylvania United States of America

George C. Heath Dragon Martial Arts Sexual Predator? Glen Mills, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: True Story II

*General Comment: How is he in Business still!!!

*Author of original report: update

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I couldn't agree more with you!

This guy is a true cancer.  If you are an attractive lady who takes your kids to the gym, whether married or not, please be careful with this guy.  He's a pretty charismatic guy who will do anything he can to get your interest.  Of course, he's going to have your email so be very careful.  Basically, he won't hesitate to seduce you into sex.

He once had an assistant who was married, father of two, and looked up to him very much.  When the assistant's wife enrolled her child there, the contact began, and  he worked his charms.  She thought they may be falling in love, she's a little naive, and so it began.  Come skydiving with me, he said.  After that, the affair began.  The assistant discovered emails about a year later confirming what was going on.  He confronted the "Master" who didn't care one bit.  Divorce followed shortly thereafter and the lady who got caught in this is still single.

Another student's Mom, who was also married, got involved in about the same way.  When she dropped off her 6 year old, she would always be greeted  by "Master" Heath.  Within a couple of years, he preyed on her in much the same way and again another affair with a married mother of one of his student's began. And this time, the "Master" was actually engaged and supposedy in a "monagamous" relationship with a woman, with whom he now lives.  She is divorced from her previous husband.

AND GUESS WHAT????? HER 2 children are ALSO his students...

Let's all take a big respectful bow to this upstanding "Master", now, shall we???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-C-Heath/Glen-Mills-Pennsylvania-/George-C-Heath-Dragon-Martial-Arts-Sexual-Predator-Glen-Mills-Pennsylvania-938025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George C. Heath

True Story II

AUTHOR: darksyde - ()

I'm unfortunately the victim in a situation where he worked and worked on my wife until she gave in.  I was in trial for three straight months, murder trials, and wsn't particularly there for my family of 5.  My wife is a lady from a very difficult upbringing who never had a decent male figure in her life.  She says she "thought she could make everyone happy" in this situation which lasted years.  Maybe others can recognize where she's  a victim too.  I don't know.  This punk destroys people.  Takes advantage, looks for weakness, exposes it, breeds on it.  Sure, I've considered every revenge.  My wife tells me he's too much of a pu**y to do anthing.  All he cares about is his gym.  Sure, I got burned bigtiime (my marriage was a fairy tale for me), but my words are true and I think my wife's feelings of disgust LATER are true.  She certainly has the ability to be taken advantage of.  S0, there you go gym goers.  Be careful.  Be watchful Dads and boyfriends.  Mr. Pajama Pants will work his charisma and never take your eyes off him.  He's the devil.

#2 General Comment

How is he in Business still!!!

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

How can George stay in business still! Is he still even seeing Andrea the blonde use to be his student? What Happened to Bill Hammonds Martial Arts? It is no longer in business? It Amazes me how a dirt bag can keep his business going!!!

update

AUTHOR: darksyde - ()

It's sad.  I saw George get out of this girl's car in front of his gym around 2 in the afternoon.  He was wearing his little robe.  I followed her to a shopping strip across the street where she parked.  She was practically in tears, talking away on her cellphone.  I approached her to let her know what his deal was, but she wouldn't even admit she just dropped him off.  Apparently sex behind Painters Crossing movie theater is a common method.  And when I say sex, he's the only one receiving.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I couldn't agree more with you!

AUTHOR: Ted - (United States of America)

I agree 100% with you, He is a Sexual Predator and a rotten person and he Thinks he is Gods gift to the world!

He has no remorse what so ever for anything he has done or is doing! He Lies his way through life and degrades people and insults them to there face or behind there back and word gets back to you what he said or done and he denies it!

He doesn't deserve a Martial arts school, His school should be shut down and he is a disgrace to the martial arts! I don't consider him a Master of anything!

He is more like a con Artist he false advertises what he teaches just to get more students!

He also was the cause of me leaving his school years ago for breaking up my marriage!

Hope and Pray he loses his School!