Complaint Review: George Dudley and Fildelity Mortgage Direct

• Updated: Tue, July 20, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Tampa Florida United States of America
George Dudley and Fildelity Mortgage Direct
Tampa, Clearwater, Florida United States of America

George Dudley and Fildelity Mortgage Direct Has not paid my last pay check as George Dudley said John Pineda said he would Tampa, Clearwater, Florida

I resigned from this company over a month ago and still have not received my last pay check.  George Dudley, the Director of Sales has not sent or deposited my check as of today.  The loan funded on June 15th of 16th and here we are a month later and I still have not received my last check.

The check was also split with another employee that still works there because he helped me with the loan.  The company has a policy where you have to sign a split sheet if two employees are going to split the commission on a loan.  This was never signed by me and the other employee stated he would not split the commission.  I was out of town when this other employee helped me with the loan.  Then I returned and worked there for another 3 weeks before I resigned.  That gave the other employee and the company plenty of time to request a split on the commission and have me sign the split sheet.  This was NEVER done but I have been told my last check was split 50/50 with this employee.

My check has been held because George Dudley wanted me to sign a Separation Agreement before he would release my check.  However, on the Separation Agreement it states "Regardless of whether or not you sign this agreement, you will be paid all the compensation that you have earned through the Date of the Termination of your employment and will be offered the benefits to which you are entitled under the Companys benefits plans. "  So how can the Director hold my check from me and basically force me to sign the Agreement if I want to get my last check.

I have kept every last text message and email from George Dudley about this situation.  I also kept every confirmation that my emails have been read by George Dudley, but he decides not to reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2010 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Dudley-and-Fildelity-Mortgage-Direct/Tampa-Clearwater-Florida-/George-Dudley-and-Fildelity-Mortgage-Direct-Has-not-paid-my-last-pay-check-as-George-Dudl-625160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Dudley and Fildelity Mortgage Direct