Complaint Review: George F Klause

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: KC — downey California
George F Klause
7830, Stewart And Gray Rd, Downey, CA 90241 Downey, California United States of America

George F Klause George Klause Con-man Downey, California

Hi all,

I know that it's been a while, but I was just curious about whether or not any of the victims have any updates specific to George Klause. I am one of his latest victims in a matter unrelated to his mattress scam. In my case, I was a tenant/manager at one of his residential properties, and he is currently attempting to defraud me out of our (my family's) security deposit. It's not a huge amount of money, but this situation offends my core principles on every level. As I'm diving deeper into researching this swindler, I am becoming more and more intrigued (and infuriated) by the muck that keeps rising to the service. Why is this person not in jail? I will be looking forward to reading your responses. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-F-Klause/Downey-California-90241/George-F-Klause-George-Klause-Con-man-Downey-California-1046551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George F Klause