Complaint Review: George Flores

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Curtis Smith — los angeles California United States of America
George Flores
1520 9th Avenue Hacienda Heights, California United States of America

George Flores WeatherTightPros, Decorative Concrete Resurfacing, Deckcoatings & waterproofing Ripoff Artist, Hack Man, Thief, Con Artist, Fraud Con Man Hacienda Heights California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: And this guys name is Sergio Mercado owns sams moving Inc.

*UPDATE Employee: I have worked here since start

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: angry fat man harrassing my wife

George Flores is a con-artist fraud man, I hired him and his company to do waterproofing and concrete finishing for a 7K square foot home, he did a shitty job and half way thru the job he left and spent all the advance money I gave him. Do Not Hire this guy, he thinks he is Gods gift to women and he is lazy and does sloppy work. The materials he used were the cheapest you could find, I spent thousands having to re-do his work all over again. He is a nightmare and calls himself a pro.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Flores/Hacienda-Heights-California-91745/George-Flores-WeatherTightPros-Decorative-Concrete-Resurfacing-Deckcoatings-waterproof-943995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Flores

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

And this guys name is Sergio Mercado owns sams moving Inc.

AUTHOR: george - ()

Sergio Mercado moved our furniture when we moved to our new home, he started making sexaul remarks to my wife. when i confronted him he told me to shut up or I will not get our furniture back. then he charged me twice as much or no furniture and that is what i get for opening my mouth what a creep this guy is. dont ever hire this company Sams moving inc.  There are alot of complaints all over the internet about them wish i knew before hand !!!!!

I have worked here since start

AUTHOR: george - ()

I have been the foreman with this company from the Start and I never heard of this job. First of all we are a waterproofing company that waterproofs decks. where does he come out talking about 7 k home we do decks at homes that are 8 ft by 10 at the most. this guy has another agenda going on, that picture he got from my bosses facebook profile !!! HE IS LYING

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

angry fat man harrassing my wife

AUTHOR: weathertightpros.com - (United States of America)

this guy is angry cause he keeps harassing my wife and we called the police on him never worked for him ever. I don't think he even knows what i do, where is the description of the work he hired me for. this is kinda of funny this pathetic try,  even from a child molester