Complaint Review: George Grover

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: jjord01 — Athens Georgia United States of America
George Grover
1316 Overland Park Dr, Braselton, Georgia United States of America

George Grover Rip off, selling cheap merchandise at high prices Braselton, Georgia

George Grover is a con man.   I purchased 1 napali led-10 projector and 1 80" screen for $600. I also  purchased  1 xtreme xd 350 home theater system for $600. According to there websites they are worth thousands of dollars as indicated  by these links.

http://napalivision.com/site/products/na-10/        MSRP $4,999.00

http://www.xtremehomemedia.com/xtreme_008.htm    MSRP $3,395.00

So I thought I was getting a really good deal and was planning on selling them later to make a profit.  The real truth came out when I researched them on Ebay.  The projector was selling for about $400 and the speakers were selling for about $100. I over paid by $700. What a rip off. I new better than to buy merchandise from a trunk of a car but in a moment of weakness I did it. I thought I was safe because he showed me his busisness license and his driver licenses. [continued below]....
..... He even showed me a printed catalog with the thousand dollar prices for the items. This guy should be brought to justice and stopped before he cons other people.

Doing research on this guy he has been scamming people for years in Alabama and North Carolina.  This guy needs to be stopped.

Here is information I got on him and his cell phone number is   678-520-1460

Location:Braselton, Georgia
Age:38 years
Processing Date: 04-23-2009

Alleged Violations:

16-13-2(B) *LESS THAN AN OZ OF MARIJ.

16-13-27 * VGCSA SCHEDULE III

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Grover/Braselton-Georgia-30517-1407/George-Grover-Rip-off-selling-cheap-merchandise-at-high-prices-Braselton-Georgia-1027021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Grover