driving

• Submitted: Wed, April 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2009

• Reported By:Montgomery Alabama
George H. Blake, III
203 Cook Street Nationwide U.S.A.

George H. Blake, III Lied to prospective employers keeping me from being hired Auburn Alabama

It should be said of someone who lies to hurt another person that theirs is coming back to them 10 fold. I believe this to be true because Mr. Blakes business is failing and has been for years. I had to put him as a reference because I worked for him for years. The truth is that he threatened me and was in my face causing me to leave in fear of his violent behavior. I didnt find out until years later when one of his friends who is a realtor told me that the whole fit he threw was staged because his wife Betsy didnt like me. She thought he and I had something going on. I never thought of George that way. He was like a child. He is manic, bypolar and very unstable. I put up with that for years because I felt sorry for him and tried to be a friend. I learned you cannot be a friend to a boss. I also learned that mentally ill people cannot be trusted. I am a hard worker and I do not deserve what George has said and done.

Maye
Montgomery, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-H-Blake-III/nationwide/George-H-Blake-III-Lied-to-prospective-employers-keeping-me-from-being-hired-Auburn-Alab-439932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George H. Blake, III