Complaint Review: George Harrison

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
George Harrison

George Harrison They contacted me via the internet stating that I was selected as a mystery shopper and he would follow up with me. I was sent an email with the first assignment and that a United states postal packag, Internet

I was contacted via email that I was selected to a mystery shopper. I received an email from George Harrison stating that I will recieve my first assignment along with two money orders both for $980. They are United States Postal money orders. They look they are official money orders. My assignment is to cash both money orders. Then take my $200 for  my payment. I am to wire $1,730 to a lady by the name of Grace Jospeh in the Phillipines. The address is: 22 Akodu Close San Miquel Manila Phillipines 2150.

I received the United States Postal envelope on Friday with two money orders each for $980 with the assignment to ship the money to the Phillipines. The envelope came from Pennsylvanis from a Peter Urick. I just received an email from George Harrison stating that I recived the package and I need to get the assignment done asap and wire the money. This is a fraud they want you to take the money out of your account and wire it. Then the money orders show up as a fraud on your account therefore they get away with the $1,730 you wire them becuase the bank will not notice for 10 days that the money order is a fraud. There fore making you part of a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Harrison/internet/George-Harrison-They-contacted-me-via-the-internet-stating-that-I-was-selected-as-a-myste-827117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Harrison