Complaint Review: George Harrison

• Reported By: Rae — Houston Texas United States of America
George Harrison

George Harrison WATCH OUT FOR GEORGE HARRISON Internet

*Consumer Comment: bamboozled

WATCH OUT FOR GEORGE HARRISON, Mystery shopper, he is a FAKE. I received my first assignment on 3/7/12, one money order from USPS in amount of $975, my salary was $200. Took to bank and cashed without a problem. Went to Walmart and spent $20 then wired the difference through Western Union to some fake person. I left happy because I earned $200, tax free money. I wrote up my detailed report and forward to GEORGE at orgerrison@aol.com as informed to do. Two days later I received from FEDEX THREE money orders this time, $975 each. I was to take my salary of $400 out and wire the difference to somebody in Manila Phillipines so I head to bank, cash money orders and proceed to Walmart and wire through Money Gram this time as instructed to do. No problem again so I'm feeling pretty good at this point, I'm making money and I don't have to do anything? Well just yesterday, 3/12/12, I received 5 money orders, all in amount of $975ea and was informed to make the same transaction to Manila Phillipines but to a different fake person this time. At this point I'm beginning to wonder if something is going on because I should be doing more than just wiring money but to throw me off GEORGE informed me that I should be shopping a Museum but they are in the process of working details out so in the meantime I will need to repeat second assignment but this time with a larger amount. So here I go again, I head to bank but this time my account was flagged and I was informed that the previous money orders that I dep and cashed were fake and that my account is now being investigated for fraud???? WTH and ARE YOU SERIOUS? At this point I'm scared to death because the only thing I can think is that I'm going to jail. However the bank is working with me to get this matter cleared. I still did NOT sleep well at all last night because I don't know what the outcome of this HORRIFIC matter is going to be. I just don't want my credit messed up behind some mess as this. I want to say a whole lot of choice words for you $%$% out there messing with people the way that you are but you WILL get exactly what you deserve before it's over. I hope you read this because you must not be able to sleep at night yourself living the life that you do...........I will be reporting to police today as well as FBI........UNBELIEVABLE and still in shock.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Harrison/internet/George-Harrison-WATCH-OUT-FOR-GEORGE-HARRISON-Internet-853001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Harrison

bamboozled

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Didn't you ask yourself, "Why doesn't he send the money directly to the person in Manila instead of sending it me, someone he doesn't know?" How did you miss that red flag?