Complaint Review: George Hernandez

• Reported By: Scott Brian C — Las Vegas Nevada
George Hernandez
15433 Brownwood Place Los Angeles, California USA

George Hernandez Lawyer Conspiracy 15433 Brownwood Place Los Angeles California

George Hernandez is a criminal not a lawyer. Back in 1999 I was pistol whipped by Jay Bernstein outside his residence in Beverly Hills. I was living at the same residence as George at 15433 Brownwood Place I was in the main house george was in the guest house. At the advice of George whom was the "in-house" counsel he advised me to use Rodney Kings lawyer for this case.

I have no recollection of the details hence I was under the influence of every drug under the sun I was fed while living at this residence. This is all part of a bigger conspiracy that involves the entire entertainment industry of which continues to torment me everyday of my life. Here is a video my way of expressing my feelings. This case will be re-opening and George Hernandez and the others involved will be held accountable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_WgBr1UlOM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Hernandez/Los-Angeles-California-90077/George-Hernandez-Lawyer-Conspiracy-15433-Brownwood-Place-Los-Angeles-California-1124797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Hernandez