Complaint Review: George Krajewski JR

• Updated: Sun, October 18, 2009

• Reported By: Debbie — Granite City Illinois USA
George Krajewski JR
608 Granbury St Cleburne, Texas United States of America

George Krajewski JR GWK Rainmaker Consulting Work done, Now being ripped off!!! Cleburne, Texas

I recently lost my job with this man after working for him for over a year. His business went down and he has refused to pay me. I have contacted him via email and phone on numerous occasions to no avail. When goggled he now has some spirituality website which is hard to believe knowing he is ripping me off.
I am a disabled single lady and have bills to pay as well,many of them medical. I worked for him and did everything asked of me, he told me he would send payment when he informed me of closing the door on his business.

I was never given a raise but at times had more responsibilities heaped on me. I never complained just did my job. He knew of my disabilities as well so I feel completely taken advantage of. It is not my fault his business could not keep going. He was paid upfront for the jobs that he assigned me,he could not manage the money well,again not my problem.

When you goggle him you will find his business and the new spiritual website. BEWARE,he will tell you almost anything to pull you in and then everything changes once you are.

I did not want to be forced to do this but I don't think I am the only one that should suffer for this. He is a very fraudulent person evidentially in many ways.

I just hope this report protect's others from being ripped off like I have been.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2009 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Krajewski-JR/Cleburne-Texas-76033/George-Krajewski-JR-GWK-Rainmaker-Consulting-Work-done-Now-being-ripped-off-Cleburne-511213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Krajewski JR