Complaint Review: George Lukovenko

• Submitted: Tue, August 17, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 17, 2004

• Reported By:new york New York
George Lukovenko
1087 Lynn PL Woodmere, New York U.S.A.

George Lukovenko ripoff took $1500 cash deposit to buy materials and disappeared Woodmere New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Don't Blame Others For Your Mistakes

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Some people are just Crazy

George Lukovenko took $1500 in cash from me on 5/11/2004 to buy materials and was supposed to start the work a week later. He kept promising to start and finally told me he will do the work first week of June. After that he stopped taking any of my phone calls and did not show up. I left numerous messages at his house asking to return the money but he has not returned any of the phone calls nor did he return the money. He is a crook.

Marsha
new york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2004 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Lukovenko/Woodmere-New-York-11598/George-Lukovenko-ripoff-took-1500-cash-deposit-to-buy-materials-and-disappeared-Woodmere-104153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Lukovenko

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Don't Blame Others For Your Mistakes

AUTHOR: George - ()

This person was fired by me because he screwed up the whole job.

I had to hire someone else to change and finish what he screwed up.

I do quality work and expect others who work for me to do the same.

If you don't know how to do something then don't start the project in the first place.

In the end the client was pleased and I continue to make others who understand good honest work happy.

Just as I have been doing scince 1977.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Some people are just Crazy

AUTHOR: George - ()

I met these people to give them an estimate and they agreed.

Later they gave me money to start the job and then called me to do twice the work, for the same pay.

I explained and tried to negotiate with them that this was unreasonable, but they said it is enough money for you and demanded I start immediately.  After realizing that I am dealing with strange people I returned the deposit promptly.

I have been in buisness scince 1977 with many happy clients from great quality and beautiful work.