directions

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By:Lake In The Hills Illinois
George S. May International Company
303 S. Northwest Highway Park Ridge, Illinois United States of America

George S. May International Company ripoff, dishonest, most potential clients are not financially qualified for their extremely high fees. Park Ridge Illinois

I first learned about the RIP-OFF Report while researching the George S. May Company on the internet.

The reason why I researched this Company becase a good friend in Florida sent me an e-mail informing me that he had accepted a position as an Executive Anaylst with George S. May in Park Ridge, IL. He said he would be in Chicago in two weeks and we could get together. One of the many web sites took me to the RIP-OFF article. I read most of the complaints from past clients and past employees.I was amazed how similar they were to my training and hiring as an Analyst 11 years ago. I would not recommend anyone to go through their training or work for this company. When I left this company I could never understand how they could stay in business all these years. I wish that the RIP-OFF site was available 11 years ago. I would have saved two weeks of my time and self esteem. Only bad memories come to mind every time I see one of their ads in the Help Wanted section of the various newspapers.

Robert Lake In The Hills, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2005 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-S-May-International-Company/Park-Ridge-Illinois-60605/George-S-May-International-Company-ripoff-dishonest-most-potential-clients-are-not-fina-138965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George S. May International Company