Complaint Review: George S,May

George S,May
3750 S Jones Boulevard Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

George S, May Ripoff Ok'y Doke Las Vegas Las Vegas Nevada

George S, May Ripoff Ok'y Doke Las Vegas Las Vegas Nevada

I encountered the george s. may company last week. It was a great set up. They said " I was just driving by your place and something made me stop, I felt I needed to talk to you." What a pick up line for business owners or a bar. She was tall and blonde and looked like a x -model. After she left two more people walk in and unannounce and did the OK'y DOKE. They had all the right anwers to my questions.

I was having someone come in to give a hand on a few items anyway and this made it more of a combo deal for us.

We porceeded to go through the items and go forward. As the first thing out of the business owner mouth is Money and Value. And the repley was ," we can get you a ANGEL invester to help out so we can help you with the rest of your areas of need.

Hooke line and sinker,( Invester was just someone we could be used for a period of 6 mo to a year and very silent). At the end of the first day it was $3700.00. When I spoke of the slient invester to the Project Manager you thought I was speaking greek. I proceed to throw him out ,and ask him not to call ever if value his life and he told me his boss was mad I told him to tell his boss to stick it up his**** . He told me was going to get fired over this. At this point I didn't care.

George S.May is the biggest ring of con artist and scamers I have ever seen in my life. Don't use them and lock your doors.

Bill Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2006 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-SMay/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103-2259/George-S-May-Ripoff-Oky-Doke-Las-Vegas-Las-Vegas-Nevada-173340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George S,May